Phone: 02 4362 1855
Note that prices can vary depending on the event or activity happening at the Forest. For bookings and details please phone or email:
Workshop prices: variable $. Please check the current flier or phone to inquire
Australian Rainforest Sanctuary, 390 Ourimbah Creek Road, Ourimbah, NSW Australia 2258
3.9 km down Ourimbah Creek Road, Ourimbah. Just one hour's drive from Sydney or Newcastle.
- Understorey, and Brush Turkey Mound.
- Epiphyte, leaf shape and Fire.
- Buttress roots and Canopy.
- Bangalow Palms, large King Fern and Canopy.
- Cabbage Tree Palm and Forest Floor.
- Understorey, and furrow made by dragged logs.
- Canopy Lookout and Micro-Climate.
We are a bioclimatic rainforest and can experience weather changes daily.
Open 7 days to the public (except Christmas Day)
Last entry 1-2 hours prior to closing time
Weekends Public Hol (nsw) 10am - 4pmSchool Holidays (nsw) 10am - 4pm
Weekdays 10am - 4pm
Fireflies (mid Nov - mid Dec) 6pm - 9pm
Tipis (overnight) 5pm - 10am